Vegan Banana Cake Recipe - Secret Ingredient Revealed!
We're a strong believer that dessert can solve almost any problem. For example, have you ever bought more bananas than you can finish before they turn brown? We can solve that!
Banana cake is one of our most popular desserts on the menu, and ripe or slightly overripe bananas are perfect for this sweet and fluffy treat. High quality ingredients make all the difference in baked goods, so go for the real vanilla, whole wheat flour, pure maple syrup (our secret ingredient!), and the ripest bananas you can get your hands on. You won't be sorry!
Vegan Banana Cake
- 6 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups soy milk
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- pinch cinnamon
- Preheat oven to350º
- Sift and mix dry and wet ingredients separately.
- Mix wet into dry.
- Poureven amounts into cake pans for layers.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.